Microsoft BGInfo, every time you walk into your office, you likely encounter a system that needs to be reminded of its various configuration details, such as the name, IP address, and operating system version. If you have multiple computers, you might also need to use a tool known as BGInfo to keep track of all of them. This application automatically displays information about each of them on the desktop’s background.
You can add any field or color to the background of your application, and it can place in your startup folder to run automatically. You can also change the background colors and font of your application.
The Free Windows desktop utility, known as Microsoft BGInfo Download, updates the background of your computer. It details your system, including CPU, boot time, free space, installed memory, and network address.
This application is handy for enhancing your computer device’s overall appearance and performance. It can use for both Windows 32 and 64-bit platforms. It is available as a free download for Windows users.
Although Microsoft BGInfo Download doesn’t alter the background image, it adds a text overlay that you can use to display the information that you want. This utility can use to customize the way it displays the information. It runs very low on system resources and can be used to its liking.
Features Of Microsoft BGInfo Download
It creates a new desktop bitmap.
This program aims to create a new desktop bitmap and leave the old one behind. It doesn’t require any resources to run and doesn’t affect other applications. However, it did freak us out when we ran it, as it only changes your wallpaper, and it might even confuse you if you don’t change it.
You can also create a template
Microsoft BGInfo Download is a utility that shows system information on the background of a Windows desktop. In this tutorial, I will walk you through the steps to install and use it. Using Group Policy, you can also create a template and deploy it to all your servers.
This application displays information about each of them
If you have multiple computers, you might need to use a program known as BGInfo to keep track of all of them. This application displays information about each of them, such as their name, IP address, and service pack version.
It displays system information in the background
The program is named Bginfo.exe, a part of the Sysinternals family. It displays system information on the background of your Windows desktop. This is not a critical component and should be removed if it’s known to cause problems. It automatically displays the current system status and other important information.
Microsoft BGInfo can place in the startup menu to run automatically
Microsoft BGInfo Download can also display other information about the computer, such as its name, current IP address, and service pack. It can place in the startup menu to run automatically. It can additionally use to display the background for the Windows logon screen.
How to Microsoft BGInfo Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Microsoft BGInfo is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Microsoft BGInfo
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Microsoft BGInfo on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Microsoft BGInfo Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Microsoft BGInfo Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Microsoft BGInfo Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Microsoft BGInfo
Suppose you need to uninstall Microsoft BGInfo. That is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Microsoft BGInfo files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Microsoft BGInfo, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Microsoft BGInfo App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
Now find the Microsoft BGInfo folder and delete it.
Microsoft BGInfo Download for Windows is developed and updated by Microsoft Corp. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Microsoft BGInfo?
Microsoft BGInfo Download automatically displays all the details about a Windows computer on the background of your desktop.
How do I open BGInfo files?
To ensure that the Windows Explorer program runs every time we start the computer, open it up and type shell: startup. In the location bar, type in the path to the startup folder, which will be the path to the configuration file and the full path to the BGInfo file.
Where is BGInfo stored?
The file that contains the BGInfo.exe program is required to be accessed by all users who log onto the computer. It should place in C: Program Files.