Last Updated on July 21, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
BGInfo Download exe program is a component of the Sysinternals BGInfo Download utility, which automatically displays system information to the desktop. This utility is not a critical Windows component, and should only be removed if encountered to cause problems.
If you have ever tried to manage multiple servers, you probably have had a hard time keeping track of which computer you are connected to. With BGInfo Download, you can easily identify which computer is which.
Sysinternals is a tool that lets you display the configuration information of a machine. This tool is often used by schools and hospitals to allow administrators to easily identify the details of a system’s configuration.
How many times have you walked into an office and needed to enter a system’s configuration to remind yourself of its important details?
If you want to see all of the important details about your computer and its system, then you can do that with BGInfo Download.
Features of BGInfo Download
Provide basic information
Sometimes, it is useful to provide basic information about Windows to your users right on their desktop. Just tell them their IP address, their computer’s name, their version, and the size of their PC.
Run on every boot
BGInfo Download is a utility that can run on every boot. It can display information such as the current state of the system, as well as the background color of the screen.
Help keep the desktop safe
In our series, we talked about how the tools used by SysInternals are more than just finding things to kill. They also help keep the desktop safe.
The OS automatically associates the .bgi extension with the BGInfo Download application when it first launches.
Contain important information
It shows desktop backgrounds and wallpapers that contain important information about your computers, such as its CPU and IP address.
How to HomeEdition Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once HomeEdition is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install HomeEdition on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install BGInfo on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall HomeEdition
If you need to uninstall HomeEdition, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find HomeEdition, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
BGInfo Alternative For Windows
- AMD Driver Autodetect
- Hardware Sensors Monitor
- Intel Processor Identification Utility
- NVIDIA Profile Inspector
Frequently Asked Question
What is BGInfo?
If you have multiple computers, you probably need to install BGInfo. It displays information about each of them, such as their name, address, and service pack version.
How do I run BGInfo on Windows 10?
To make it run smoothly, just launch Windows Explorer and go to the Startup folder. After that, type the path to the configuration file and the three switches we mentioned before.
What is a BGInfo bat?
The info program is an unofficial Windows program that displays basic information about a Windows workstation or server.
How do I run BgInfo for all users?
To get started, first, place BGinfo in the programs folder of your desktop. Then, run it and accept the license. Once it has been successfully executed, save it to the desktop.
How do I deploy BGInfo to group policy?
In this example, we will create a local copy of the configuration file and the application that will be used to install BGInfo.
BGInfo download for Windows is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.