Postbox Download is a desktop email client and a newsreader that was launched in 2008. It was built by a group of former Mozilla developers and is initially based on the company’s own email software, Thunderbird.
That is a powerful app that helps users organize and find all of their email content. It features a variety of built-in tools that allow users to do more with their email, including searching for content, sending and archiving tasks, and converting dates to Google Calendar events.
It is a free email client that sets new standards in the industry. It is fully-featured and is designed to work seamlessly with all major email servers. Its UI is clean and sleek, and it features a unified view that enables you to group and discuss e-mails.
There are a few options when it comes to installing a new email client. If you happen to be a Windows and Mac user, Thunderbird is the most obvious choice. However, Entourage is not the best commercial email client.
Based on the Mozilla platform, Postbox is a cross-platform email client that has plenty of new features and a clean and sleek UI. If you’re used to using a tabbed interface in web browser, Postbox will be a breeze to use.
Postbox lets users search for an email in its app, and it does so much more quickly than other email clients. Its threaded discussions feature makes it so that you can quickly group together various messages.
Features of Postbox Download
If you’re tired of Outlook and want something new, Postbox is a good alternative. It’s in Beta right now, and it has some interesting features.
Built on Thunderbird
Postbox is built on Thunderbird, and it’s easy to set up. It lets you create multiple email accounts, and it also has a search engine that’s good for finding results.
Full of useful
There are also tabs in Postbox, which are full of useful features. One example of these is the images tag, which will show all of the images from your email. These are also fully search-able.
Variety of useful tools
Highlighting any text in Postbox gives you a variety of useful tools, such as displaying search results on Amazon and Google, as well as listing sites on social media networks. However, these are currently only very basic and not fully implemented yet.
How to Download Postbox for Windows PC Free
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button.
- Now let the Start to Download
- Once Postbox is done downloading, Double click the setup files and you can start the installation.
How to Install Postbox on your Windows PC
- First, you need to Download Postbox Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Postbox
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Postbox, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Postbox Alternative For Windows
- Windows Live Mail
- eM Client
Frequently Asked Question
Who owns the postbox?
Postbox 7 is a web browser that was built using Mozilla’s Gecko engine. It requires 8GB of RAM and 200MB of hard drive space.
How do I email from postbox?
You can easily send and receive an email from any e-mail account by dragging it to its folder. Postbox also has a feature called Quick Move, which allows you to quickly move an e-mail from one location to another.
Is postbox any good?
Although Postbox has plenty of advantages, most people would still prefer to use an email client like Mailbird for a cheaper price.
Does postbox work with IOS?
Although Postbox is not available for the iPhone, there are plenty of alternatives. The best alternative would be Microsoft Office Outlook
Is Mailbird really free?
Unfortunately, there are some limitations to Mailbird, which is a free version of the e-mail client.
Does the USPS own your mailbox?
Although a properly installed and ready-to-use mailbox can be considered federal property, the owner of it doesn’t actually own it
Postbox Download for Windows is developed and updated by Postbox Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.