Last Updated on January 26, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
DirectX 11 Download for Windows is a technology that enables you to run high-quality 3D and interactive applications. DirectX 11 is a widely used and still relevant system that allows users to run extremely detailed and complex programs without losing their quality.
You can only install this file once, so make sure you update later on.
You won’t get the latest version of DirectX Runtime when you install this application. It is tied to the operating system and cannot be updated when it is downloaded.
DX11 is generally available in Windows 7 and Windows 8. If you run another operating system, you might need to download this app separately.
DirectX 12 is a graphical user interface that will allow you to play video games and keep up with the latest updates on your graphics card. It works seamlessly with all of your software and hardware.
How to DirectX 11 Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once DirectX 11 is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install DirectX 11 on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install DirectX 11 on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download DirectX 11 Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall DirectX 11
If you need to uninstall DirectX 11 that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the DirectX 11, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the DirectX 11 folder and delete it.
DirectX 11 Download for Windows is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.